Bed Bugs Treatment Preparation
IDEAL PEST CONTROL
7157 125 street Surrey B.C V3W 0T9
Ph: 604-543-1457 CELL: 778-891-9215 FAX 604-593-5484
Email:-firstname.lastname@example.org / Wesite: www.idealpestcontrol.ca
HOW TO PREPARE FOR A BEDBUG TREATMENT
We will be on site at All people and pets must vacate treated areas for a minimum of Four (4) to Six (6) hours after the treatment. Aquariums must be covered and filters turned off. You must leave upon commencement of the work. Pregnant or nursing women, children under Two (2) years old or those with allergies or respiratory problems must vacate for Eight (8) to Twelve (12) hours or overnight.
PRIOR TO OUR ARRIVAL
1. Remove clutter off floors and away from walls.
2. Remove all linen from the bed(s). Remove mattress from top of box spring and place both mattress and box spring on their side (we will need to have access to area under the bed).
3. Launder linen, curtains seat cushions and furniture covers using hot setting for the wash and dry cycles (where possible). Dry clean items as appropriate.
4. Remove switch plates from outlets and switches.
5. Remove any items that are mounted to the walls (ex. pictures, mirrors, but do not remove these items from the room
6. Move all furniture 6 inches away from the wall. Remove plastic covers from furniture (throw it out).
7. Thoroughly vacuum or brush the tables, desks, upholstered and upholstered furniture and all cracks in the floor and baseboards. Throw out the vacuum bag or clean the filter immediately.
8. Install mattress covers on mattress and box spring after the treatment.
Note! It’s not uncommon to be bitten following treatment. You need to give the treatment Time to work – at least 7-10 days. If instructions are not followed, you will significantly Reduce the chances of eliminating the bedbug problem
YOUR ACTIVE COOPERATION IS ESSENTIAL TO SUCCESS! IF THE AREA IS NOT PROPERLY PREPARED WE WIL NOT TREAT IT!
Before re-occupying please ventilate for 10 minutes and replace all contents, but don not wash or vacuums treated areas for two weeks.
A follow up visits will be done after 2 weeks.
In an emergency, contact POISION CONTROL at 604-682-5050
Call Ideal pest control to eliminate them from your home and business.